Good news, everyone. We’ve decided to take to Pinterest for yet another brilliant competition and it’s called #FADSbagabed.
Yes, that’s right, you can bag yourself the simple yet stylish Stompa white kid’s single bed (well, it won’t fit into a bag, more like a lovely delivery box with your name on it!) which is perfect for any kid’s room.
Are you amongst the parents who can’t stand the thought of tidying up your kid’s messy room? Well fear not, this bed is the answer. With a pull out storage drawer, which can be used as a spare bed too, is brilliant for your kid’s sleepovers.
As well as bringing organisation into your kid’s room, this bed will also bring effortless style. Produced with durable Scandinavian Pine from managed forests and topped off with a white lacquered finish, this will bed will draw the eye to the room. Due to the white finish, it is easy to team it with any colour scheme and accessories desired by you, which makes it a brilliant starting off point for your kid’s bedroom.
How To Enter:
We have decided to run this competition on Pinterest again. We were highly impressed with the #FADSSpringrestyle submissions therefore it only seemed right to continue with Pinterest so you can show off your boards.
You can find our board here; so have a good look at our example and see if it sets a good example for your own board, we’re so excited to see them!
Prize includes bed frame only, does not include mattress, accessories etc.
• Use the prize (Stompa classic kids white single bed) as the cover photo of their board
• Follow FADS on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/fadsuk
• Pin 2 FADS products to your board for every 10 non-related items
• Share the URL of your board with us by commenting at the bottom of this blog post including your URL before the closing date.
• Competition is open to UK residents only & aged 18 or over.
• Employees of FADS.co.uk or any associated company of FADS.co.uk and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw are not permitted to enter.
• There are no limits on the number of entries allowed, but each entry must be a separate Pinterest board.
• Closing date is
Sunday 1st June 2014. We have extended the deadline to Sunday 15th June.
• All entries after this date will not be recognised.
• Judges decision is final.
• Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• Winner will be notified within 28 days of competition closing date.
Have fun, good luck and we look forward to seeing your boards and picking the winner!