After our guide to bringing some Spring into your home we’ve decided to have another inspirational Pinterest competition where you can be creative, share some ideas as well as winning a great prize!
The weather is hopefully improving, there’s sunshine and blue skies around, so what better time to be thinking about a Spring clean and restyle.
We’re using this gorgeous fresh bedroom as the base for our Spring restyle, available on the FADs website starting with the beautiful Harvard slatted walnut bed starting from £299.90. We’ve also picked our some Spring colours, home crafts & flowers to bring a bright look into our board & home. We hope you like it too!
How To Enter
We’ve taken once again to Pinterest to restyle our perfect home for Spring, mixing some of our own items with little touches we have found around the internet to excite us. We want you to do the same, build a board in your own style for Spring, the one we like the most will win £100 FADS voucher!
You can find our Pinterest board here; have a look see what you think and hopefully it’ll inspire you with some ideas of your own. There is free reign to build a board on any room in the home, or even the whole house, you don’t have to follow our ideas or style!
If you’re a blogger why not write about your Spring restyle and let your community know all about the competition and add to their own inspiration.
- In order to enter the contest create a Pinterest board titled #FADSSpringRestyle, include at least one item from the FADS catalogue and follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/fadsuk/
- Share the URL of your board with us by commenting at the bottom of this blog post including your URL before the closing date.
- Competition is open to UK residents only & aged 18 or over.
- Employees of FADS.co.uk or any associated company of FADS.co.uk and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- There are no limits on the number of entries allowed, but each entry must be a separate Pinterest board.
- Closing date is Sunday 27th April 2014.
- All entries after this date will not be recognised.
- Judges decision is final.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winner will be notified within 28 days of competition closing date.